- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 lb. andouille sausage, Cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. trinity (chopped mixture of onions, bell peppers, and celery in a 2-1-1 ratio.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. tomatoes, diced (1 15-oz. Can diced tomatoes)
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. Spice It Up! Creole seasoning
- 1 lb. linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot, brown chicken and sausage and butter over medium high heat. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add Trinity to pot and sauté until softened. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, chicken broth, and Spice It Up! Creole seasoning.
- Return meat to pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cooked pasta and green onions to pot. Combine thoroughly. Add additional Spice It Up! Creole seasoning and salt to taste.