You must admit, regular sized chicken pot pies are yummy and great comfort food! But, sometimes, they’re just too big. With mini chicken pot pies, they are the perfect dinner size. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy to make but easy to serve because they are already neatly portioned out and serve nicely with a side salad.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 1 c. roasted carrots, cut into small chunks
- 1 c. roasted potatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and stir until thoroughly combined, creating a roux. Add chicken broth and milk. Stir until combined.
- Mix in roasted chicken, carrots, and potatoes. Add salt to taste.
- Place 6 ramekins on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into small ramekins.
- Cut puff pastry into circles about 1/4" bigger than the ramekins. Place circles over ramekins.
- Press the puff pastry to the sides of the ramekins so that they stay in place.
- Cut 4 slits in the shape of a plus sign into the top of the puff pastry.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.