- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. sofritto
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. baby yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. baby zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced and divided
- 1 c. shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Spice It Up! Creole seasoning
- 1 lb. whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 1/4 c. grated Asiago
- In a large pot over medium high heat, sauté sofritto and bell peppers in olive oil for 4 minutes.
- Add squash, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and Spice It Up! Creole seasoning.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until as tender as you prefer. Stir in rotini and Asiago.