- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 1 c. roasted carrots, cut into small chunks
- 1 c. roasted potatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and stir until thoroughly combined, creating a roux. Add chicken broth and milk. Stir until combined.
- Mix in roasted chicken, carrots, and potatoes. Add salt to taste.
- Place 6 ramekins on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into small ramekins.
- Cut puff pastry into circles about 1/4" bigger than the ramekins. Place circles over ramekins.
- Press the puff pastry to the sides of the ramekins so that they stay in place.
- Cut 4 slits in the shape of a plus sign into the top of the puff pastry.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.