- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. trinity (chopped mix of 1 bell peppers, 1 onion, and 2 stalks celery)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. Tofurky andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 in. rounds
- 8 oz. chicken seitan, cubed
- 1 c. canned diced tomatoes
- 1 c. water
- 1 tbsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 c. long-grain, white rice
- 1 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté trinity in olive oil.
- Add garlic, Tofurky andouille, and chicken seitan. Cook until sausage is brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except green onions.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed by rice. Garnish with green onions.