Listen to Cool Kids Cook on Voice America Kids. New shows air on Mondays at 7pm ET.
Kid Chef Eliana’s award-winning radio show, “Cool Kids Cook,” is on the VoiceAmerica Kids Network. The VoiceAmerica network is the Internet’s largest talk radio network and has over 9 million monthly listeners from around the world. The show airs on Mondays at 7pm ET (4pm PT, 6pm CT). We ask all guests to be prepared to share an easy recipe for kids to make, send us a review copy of any books or products you want to promote, and a book/product for a giveaway. We love for our guests to share their websites and any upcoming news. If you have a food-related product or book, we want our listening audience to hear about it.
Information about Kid Chef Eliana:
Kid Chef Eliana is a 13 year old cookbook author, radio show host, and celebrity chef. Her newest Parents’ Choice Approved award-winning cookbook entitled Cool Kids Cook: Louisiana (Pelican Publishing) showcases Louisiana recipes are simplified so that the whole family can cook together. Eliana says, “I encourage kids to cook with their families and preserve their family’s culinary heritage. Get in the kitchen and try new foods!” Her third cookbook, Cool Kids Cook: Fresh & Fit (Pelican Publishing) releases in Spring 2014.
The accomplished cook and cookbook author hosts a weekly radio show on VoiceAmerica, the Internet’s largest talk radio network with over 9 million monthly listeners. Kid Chef Eliana, host of “Cool Kids Cook” on VoiceAmerica Kids, is the recipient of a 2013 Special Achievement Taste Award in the Outstanding Kids category. She has shared the cooking stage with Chef John Besh, filmed with Chef Aaron Sanchez (Food Network) and Chef Carla Hall (ABC’s “The Chew:), and appeared on national television. Notable guests on her radio show feature some of the top chefs in the nation including Jose’ Andres (“Made in Spain” on PBS), Andrew Zimmern (“Bizarre Foods” on Travel Channel), Pastry Chef Gale Gand, Melissa d’Arabian (“Ten Dollar Dinners” on Food Network), Roger Mooking (“Man Fire Food” on Cooking Channel), White House Pastry Chef Bill Yosses, and so many more.
She was featured in American Girl magazine, Louisiana Cookin’, Louisiana Kitchen and Culture, New York Magazine, and The Produce News. She does numerous media appearances and interviews including The Wendy Williams Show and Nickelodeon, cooking demonstrations, and book signings. She recently spoke at the U.S. Olympic Training Center at the Boys and Girls Club of America Triple Play Summit and is proud to be an “Unstoppable Girl,” working with Dove, proud to support their effort to reach 15 million girls by 2015 with self-esteem programming. She was IFCO’s celebrity chef at the 2013 Produce Marketing Association Fresh Summit. Her mission is to encourage families to cook together and to inspire kids to become culinary explorers. As Eliana always says, “Cool kids cook and get creative in the kitchen!”
Broadcast Details: The show is recorded live to tape on Wednesdays, and broadcasts on the following Monday at 7pm EDT on VoiceAmerica Kids. The show airs the Monday following the recording at 4pm PT, 6pm CDT, 7pm EDT.
Details: The show is divided into four segments, with three commercial breaks. Kid Chef Eliana interviews the guest for the first two 10-12 minute segments.
Past Show Guests include:
• Joyce Wan, New York based Children’s Book Author of You Are My Cupcake
• Karen Laszlo, Founder of Zisboombah.com, a nutrition website for kid foodies
• Mark Ferri , New York Food Photographer
• Celebrity Chef Lala, Chef, Author, and Personality
• William Smith, Food Stylist
• Josie O., Winner of Superchef Kids cooking competition webisode series
• Chef Matthew Locricchio, Cookbook Author of 13 books
• Diane Schmidt, Founder of Healthy Fare for Kids
• Aubrey Andrus, American Girl Author of Slumber Wonders
• Chef Jeff Goldfarb, World’s Tallest Chef
• Chef Dan Coudreaut, Executive Chef of McDonald’s
• Gale Gand, Celebrity Pastry Chef and Author
• Elise Jaffe and Jodi Ballis, Founders of Fooditude TV
• Chef Edward Leonard, Certified Master Chef and Vice President, Le Cordon Bleu North America
• Chef Vaughn Trannon, CEO of Trannon Culinary, bags for traveling chefs
• Chef Sean Karaffa, Founder of Cooking with Kidz, Inc.
• The Kids Cook Monday
• Chef John Besh, Author and Host of “My Family Table” on PBS
• Katie Stagliano of Katie’s Krops
• Chef Jose’ Andres, Author and Host of “Made in Spain” on PBS
• Chef Andrew Zimmern, Author and Host of “Bizarre Foods” on Travel Channel
• American Culinary Federation
• Cookbook Author Holly Clegg
• Eden Grinshpan, Host of “Eden Eats” on Cooking Channel
• Melissa d’Arabian, Host of “Ten Dollar Dinners” on Food Network
• Tanya Steel, Editor-in-Chief of Epicurious about The Healthy Lunch Challenge with Michelle Obama
• National Restaurant Association
• Chef Scott Boswell of Stella! in New Orleans
• Cooking with Kids, Inc.
• Vivi LeDish
• Sally Sampson, Founder of ChopChop Magazine
• Julie Burleson, Co- Founder of Young Chefs Academy
• Valerie Rice of Eat, Drink Garden
• Missy Chase Lapine, “The Sneaky Chef®” NYT Best-Selling Author
• Chef Roger Mooking of “Man, Fire, Food” on Cooking Channel
• Chef Paul Prudhomme, Restaurateur, TV Show Host, Cookbook Author, and Spice Company CEO
• White House Executive Pastry Chef Bill Yosses
• Chef Rodelio Aglibot, The Food Buddha
• Jill Colella Bloomfield, Founder and Editor of Ingredient magazine for kids
• Sip & Chew with Mike & Stu radio show on FM 106.5 in Mobile, Alabama
• Chef Jacques Torres AKA Mr. Chocolate
• Brandon Scawthorn, Winner of Rachael Ray vs. Guy Kids Cook-Off
• Ray Villafane, World Famous Pumpkin Carver
• Diane Devereaux, The Canning Diva
• Laura Fuentes, CEO of Momables